26JUL2010
SEALFIT:SWOD: 1-1-1-1-1 Power Clean
165-165-170-175-175
WOD:
4 rounds of
AMRAP in 3 minutes:
3 x 225 lb deadlift
6 x 70 lb (2 pood) dumbell swing
9 knees to elbows
3 minutes rest
Round 1: 3 + 3 deadlifts
Round 2: 2+ 3 deadlifts and 6 DB swings
Round 3: 2 + 3 deadlifts
Round 4: 2 + 2 deadlifts (but did the third as well)
Ran into another guy, named Rob incidentally, at the YMCA who does CF and CFFB! (He was a former football player so it makes sense) It was pretty awesome.
After talking with YMCA Rob, a guy comes up to me and goes:
"Hey man what you were just doing- that's crazy man! What is it?!"
I talked with him for a while turns out I went to HS with him, emailing him stuff on CF now.
Guys, I REAALLLLY WANT TO open my own box.
Start posting!
Fortune Favors the Bold,
Mike Lyons
No comments:
Post a Comment