Tuesday, July 27, 2010

27JUL2010

SWOD: 5x5 Deadlifts
I was kind of scratching my head on this one seeing as how I head a REALLY intense posterior chain WOD yesterday w/ the 3 Rep Deadlifts and 2 pood KB swings.

Anyways,
1. 280
2. 285
3. 290
4. 295

5 fast Rep singles @ 225
Took 4 minutes of rest b/t deadlifts. @ the 2 minute rest mark
I would perform 1x5 Squat @ 135 just to work on form while I was tired.

WOD: “Salt shaker” – light fast WOD. Open it up and put out!

25 burpees
50 push-ups
40 pull-ups
30 push-ups
20 pull-ups
10 push-ups
25 burpees

Time: 18:51

This was "light and fast" only in that you just had to keep moving through it. I've started picking a "cut-off time" for my WODs. 

Before the WOD started I say "there's no way this WOD will go past X minutes." (today it was 20). I then use that to push myself for a faster time.

Fortune Favors the Bold,
Mike Lyons

http://lifeasrx.com/cf-firebreather.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers