I should have looked at old times before starting this. I originally started it as 3 L Pullups 5 Strict Pullups 7 Kipping Pullups
and I solidly made it through the first round w/o dropping. I didn't allow for enough rest time (30 seconds) and decided since I started so poorly by not making it all the way through round two to mod it to the 10 Kip and 10 Jumping listed above. Next time I will most definitely do the 3/5/7 I wrote out, but with longer breaks.
I should have looked at old times before starting this. I originally started it as
ReplyDelete3 L Pullups
5 Strict Pullups
7 Kipping Pullups
and I solidly made it through the first round w/o dropping. I didn't allow for enough rest time (30 seconds) and decided since I started so poorly by not making it all the way through round two to mod it to the 10 Kip and 10 Jumping listed above. Next time I will most definitely do the 3/5/7 I wrote out, but with longer breaks.